Atlantic Salmon with Asian vegetables
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 5-10 min
- 2 salmon fillets (200-300g total)
- 1 bunch of bok choy or pack choy
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp crispy fried shallots
- 2 cups of thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 1 tsp olive oil
- In a large and deep non stick pan heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the salmon skin side down in the middle of the pan.
- Add the veggies to the pan around the outside of the salmon and stir around. Cover pan with lid to steam everything through for a couple of minutes.
- Next mix oyster sauce through the veggies and then sprinkle through fried shallots and mix through.
- Remove salmon from pan and serve with veggies and a squeeze of lemon juice.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person