Baked Lamb with mixed salad and Tatziki
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Small rolled lamb shoulder
- 1/4 cup Tatziki dip
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 green capsicum, cut into small squares
- ¼ red onion, chopped finely
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch fresh beetroot, stalks removed, peeled and chopped into quarters
- 4 handfuls of spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Place lamb in oven on baking tray with beetroot and drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake in oven for approx 30-40 minutes, depending on how you like your lamb cooked.
- Meanwhile, mix salad veggies in a bowl with balsamic and olive oil.
- When lamb is cooked (to your liking) slice and serve with warm beetroot, tatziki dip and chunky salad veggies.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.