Baked Mediterranean Vegetables with Cottage Cheese
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 12 large field mushrooms, stems removed
- 8 springs lemon thyme
- 1 cup white wine
- 400g cottage cheese
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 bunch watercress, washed and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place mushrooms, underside up, in baking dish.
- Add thyme, pour over with wine and lightly season. Cover with foil and bake for 15 mins.
- In a bowl, mix cottage cheese, spring onion, basil and a teaspoon of the oil.
- Spoon mixture evenly onto the mushrooms, then bake for further 5-10 mins.
- Mix together balsamic vinegar and remaining oil.
- Serve mushrooms with a side of watercress and balsamic dressing.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.