Baked Vegetable stack
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 300g ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 50g smoked ham, chopped
- 2 eggplants, sliced thinly
- 4 zucchinis, sliced into ribbons
- ½ jar of marinated peppers
- Jar of passata with herbs
- ½ jar carbonara sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Mix together in a bowl the ricotta cheese, eggs and sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a medium- small sized baking dish with oil and make a layer on the bottom with the eggplant. Then spread a thin layer of passata. Then top with a layer of zucchini with another layer of passata.
- Then sprinkle over ham, then a layer of passata and lastly peppers. Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until browned.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person