Basil Infused Tofu Bake
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups spinach, stems trimmed
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package firm tofu, sliced lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 1 Tbsp dried basil, divided
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add spinach, cover, and cook until wilted and tender; season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat. Lay tofu slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Sprinkle each slice with a pinch of the basil. Top tofu slices evenly with spinach, tomatoes, mozzarella, parmesan, and remaining basil.
- Place in oven and bake until tofu is hot and cheeses are melted and bubbling, about 15 minutes.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person..