Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: Nil
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, drained
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp rosemary leaves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Place beans in a food processor and mix.
- Heat ¼ cup of the stock in a saucepan, add the garlic and rosemary and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bean puree and mix well. Add the remaining stock and cook for 10 minutes until smooth and thick. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add the lemon juice and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with a selection of non- starchy vegetables (cucumber, celery, capsicum sticks)