Beef with Broccoli
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 200g of beef, cut into strips
- 4 cups of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 brown onion, large, finely diced.
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup of beef stock
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup raw almonds
- Add garlic and soy sauce to beef and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat wok with oil over medium heat, add onion and stir fry beef for 2 minutes. Remove from wok.
- Add beef stock and water and stir fry broccoli for 2-3 minutes. Add the beef back into the wok with the almonds for 1 minute to heat through. Serve.
FAST start N Trimsition Y Body trimming Y
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.