Black Bean Soup
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
- 3 cups water
- 400g can black beans, drained
- 2 celery stalks, sliced finely
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp ginger, chopped finely
- pepper to taste
- Heat oil in medium saucepan.
- Cook onion until soft, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add celery, garlic, ginger and cook for 1-2 min.
- Add the beans, (corn) and water and simmer for 30 min.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person