Caribbean Chicken Legs
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 8 skinless chicken legs or “lovely legs”
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 eggplant, diced into 3 cm cubes
- 2 zucchini, diced into 3 cm cubes
- 2 red capsicum, diced into 3 cm pieces
- 2 Tbsp of dried oregano
- Pre heat oven to 180 °C.
- Lightly oil a baking tray and line chicken legs on the tray.
- Mix the mayonnaise and curry powder in a small bowl and then coat the chicken legs.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut and then cook in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Lightly oil another small baking tray and arrange the tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and capsicum and then sprinkle on dried oregano. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken legs with the baked vegetables.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.