Chicken & Cashew Nut Stir Fry
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 200-300g of chicken breast
- 1 tsp of veg oil
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp of chilli paste
- 1 Tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup dry roasted cashews, unsalted
- 2 stalks of shallots, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 cups of mixed non-starchy vegetables
- Thinly slice the chicken.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add garlic and stir until light brown, add chicken and oyster sauce, and cook for about 4-6 mins. Reduce the heat to med, add the chilli paste and vegetables, mix well, add the shallots before taking of the heat and plate.
- Sprinkle the cashews on top.
During the Body Trimming phase add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.