Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 cups of mixed non-starchy vegetables i.e, broccoli, asparagus, bean sprouts, celery and capsicum
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup of chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat wok or small frying pan.
- Thinly slice the chicken breast.
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to the wok and add chicken. Stir-fry for 6-8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Pour the chicken stock and soy sauce into the pan and add the vegetables. Cook for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add chicken back into the pan and cook for another 2 minutes.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.