Chicken & Vegetable Terrine
Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 50 mins
- 400g chicken mince
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups mixed non-starchy vegetables
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- ½ cup dried bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp tomato chutney for serving
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- In a large bowl combine chicken mince, egg, Worcestershire sauce, frozen mixed vegetables, spring onions and breadcrumbs.
- Press mixture firmly into a 22cm loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Stand for 5 minutes before turning out of pan and slicing. Serve with chutney.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.