Chinese Beef Stir Fry
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
- 200- 300g steak
- 1 red capsicum, sliced thinly
- 2 yellow capsicum, sliced thinly
- ½ bag of bean shoots
- 1 bunch of pack choy or bok choy
- 1 large zucchini, cut into disks and then in half again
- 1 pkt Masterfoods Chinese beef recipe base
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a large non stick fry-pan over medium heat.
- Place steak into fry pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side, turning once.
- Remove from pan and let rest.
- Add veggies into pan and stir-fry for a couple of minutes. Then add sauce.
- Slice beef into strips and add to vegies. Let simmer for a couple more minutes.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.