Chinese Spiced Pork Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15-20 min
- 200g pork fillet, fat trimmed
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- ¼ cup mint leaves, torn
- ¼ cup basil leaves, torn
- 2 green onions (shallots), sliced
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Coat pork with sesame oil and Chinese five spice and place on a baking tray. Bake in oven for 15- 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine baby spinach, mint leaves, basil leaves, green onions and sesame seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Remove pork from oven and slice – place atop salad.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and then pour over pork and salad.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.