Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 200g of crab meat, canned
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 eggs
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp lemon peel
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp tarragon
- ground pepper
- 1/4 cup of psyllium husk
- 4 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- Pre heat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with non stick bake paper.
- Mix together shallots, mayonnaise, eggs, lemon juice, lemon peel, parsley, tarragon, ground pepper, and psyllium husk.
- Mix in the crab meat leaving a few larger chunks in the mixture.
- Using a tablespoon mould the mixture in patties about 3 cm wide.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until brown.
- Serve with mixed lettuce leaves.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.