Crispy Skinned Salmon with Crunchy Coleslaw
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 5-10 min
- 200-300g Atlantic salmon fillets
- ½ purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- wedge of lemon
- 1 tsp olive oil
Caper and dill dressing
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 2 Tbsp dill, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oil in non-stick frypan over medium heat.
- Place Atlantic salmon skin side down in pan and cover with lid to speed up cooking process.
- While salmon is cooking prepare coleslaw veggies and mix together in bowl.
- To make the dressing, in a small blender or food processor combine all dressing ingredients until creamy. Toss dressing through the ‘coleslaw’.
- Once salmon is cooked (should take about 5-10 minutes) depending on how you like your salmon cooked, serve with coleslaw and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.