Dukkah Crusted Chicken Caesar Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 2 handfuls baby coz lettuce leaves
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices shortcut bacon – minimal fat
- ½ cucumber, cut into disks and then halved
- 200g chicken breast, cut into tenderloin strips
- almond dukkah
- spray oil
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- Sprinkle dukkah on a plate and press chicken tenderloins into dukkah until all are coated (the wetness of the chicken will allow the spice to stick).
- Spray a baking tray with oil, place tenderloin strips on tray and bake at 180C for 20 mins turning once.
- While chicken breast is cooking, grill bacon pieces, once cooked cut into small squares.
- Remove chicken breast and let cool.
- Once cool, combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix through mayonnaise.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.