Frittata with Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat oil in a small frying pan over high heat. Thinly slice onion, mushrooms and red capsicum.
- Gently cook the onion for 2 minutes before adding the mushrooms, capsicum and baby spinach.
- Cook for another 3 minutes or until soft.
- Beat eggs and pour over vegetables. Cook for a few minutes until the eggs are cooked.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.