Ginger Stir Fry with Chicken Recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- 200g of boneless chicken
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 stalks of shallots cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 cup of non-starchy vegetables
- Pour oil into a hot wok or pan, add garlic, until aromatic and quickly add chicken.
- Stir until half cooked, add ginger, oyster sauce, soy sauce, shallots and sugar, continue to stir and add the selected vegetables.
FAST start N Trimsition N Body trimming Y
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person