Grilled Chicken Sausage Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 200g chicken sausages
- 2 large handfuls of baby cos lettuce
- handful of rocket
- ¼ small red onion, sliced thinly
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices short cut bacon
- ½ red capsicum, cut into strips and in half again
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Grill sausages and bacon, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile combine salad ingredients in a bowl.
- Once sausages and bacon are cooked, slice sausages thickly on an angle and cut bacon into small squares and add to salad.
- Drizzle over balsamic vinegar and olive oil and toss salad.
FAST start Y Trimsition Y Body trimming Y
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.