Grilled Chorizo, Capsicum and Feta Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 200g chorizo sausages
- 1/2 red onion, cut into roughly into quarters
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into roughly 2cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 25g feta, crumbled
- 3 handfuls mixed lettuce leaves
- Lemon wedges to serve
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat oil in large non-stick fry pan and add sausages to one side, to the other add capsicums and onion.
- Cook sausages for approx 10 minutes, turning occasionally so that they are cooked on all sides.
- While sausages are cooking stir onions and capsicums periodically so they cook through.
- Once sausages are cooked, slice thickly diagonally and add to a bowl along with capsicums, lettuce, zucchini, onions, olive oil and squeeze of lemon. Toss to mix.
- Divide into two portions and sprinkle each portion with feta cheese.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.