Grilled Lamb Butterfly with Mint and Herbs and Steamed Veggies
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10- 15 min
- 1 butterfly of lamb
- ½ head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- handful of green beans, trimmed
- 2 zucchini, chopped into disks and then in half again
- ¼ head broccoli, broken into florets
- Spray grill with oil and turn on heat.
- Once hot, place lamb on grill and close the lid (cook for 10-15 minutes).
- While lamb is cooking, steam veggies (steam in microwave or over stove top) and make sure you do not over-steam and the veggies still maintain a nice, bright colour. This should only take a couple of minutes.
- Take lamb off grill and rest.
- Serve lamb and vegies.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.