Grilled Sirloin with Brocollini and Salsa
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 200g sirloin, fat trimmed off
- 2 bunches brocollini or broccoli
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 120g salsa (store bought, selected one without added sugar)
- pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Heat BBQ. Put on a large pot of salted water and bring to the boil.
- Peel and wash the carrots and put them and the broccoli in a small pot of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for another 2–3 minutes after that, remove from the water.
- Season the steaks on both sides with salt and pepper and cook on the grill for approximately 4 minutes on each side, remove from the grill and rest for 5 minutes (this makes the meat more tender).
- Put the steaks back on the grill for 1 minute each side to heat, remove and plate with the vegetables, dress with salsa.