Italian Breakfast Recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 400g tin tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices of wholemeal or multi-grain toast
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Sauté garlic and onions until translucent.
- Add tomatoes, cheese and balsamic vinegar. Heat through, approximately 2 minutes.
- Crack eggs, evenly spaced in the tomato mixture and reduce the heat to low.
- When eggs are cooked to your liking sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and serve with toast.