Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
- 2 eggs
- 30g mozzarella cheese, cut in pieces
- 30g olives
- 1 sundried tomato, chopped
- ¼ of red onion, finely chopped
- a small bunch of basil, chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp olive oil for the frying pan
- a handful baby spinach
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk until light and fluffy. Add mozzarella cheese and sundried tomatoes.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat with a little olive oil.
- Add the egg mixture and cook. This will take 3-5 minutes.
- Serve on a plate with baby spinach and sprinkle, red onion, olives and basil on top.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.