Kingfish with Fresh Broad Beans and Tahini Salad
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 2 kingfish fillets
- Olive oil, salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 cup broad beans, drained
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 small radishes, sliced in rounds
- 10 snow peas cut into slices
- ½ cup mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 tsp honey
- Season the kingfish with a little oil, sea salt and pepper.
- Pan fry until slightly pink in the middle, approximately 4-5 minutes on each side. Alternatively bake in the oven on 160°C for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl mix the broad beans, cherry tomatoes, radishes and snow peas.
- In another bowl, whisk together the entire dressing ingredients and then combine with the broad bean mixture. Place all the ingredients on a bed of lettuce with the sliced kingfish on top.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.