Korean Bulgogi Beef
Prep Time: 10 minutes and over night
Cooking time: 2 mins
- 200- 300g beef fillet, sliced
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cloves of crushed garlic
- 1 green shallot, roughly chopped
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Iceberg lettuce leaves, to serve
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- Cut the beef fillets into very thin strips.
- Mix the tamari, sesame oil, honey, garlic, shallots and salt and pepper together.
- Marinate the beef slices in the mixture overnight.
- Heat a grill or bbq to a high heat and then cook the beef pieces for about 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve the cooked beef in a lettuce cup, topped with tomato and cucumber.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.