Lamb and Mint Salad
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 trim lamb leg steaks
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups green beans, blanched
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups rocket leaves
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Season the lamb with salt and pepper and seal on both sides. Reduce heat to medium and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Set aside to rest.
- In a large bowl place beans, tomatoes, rocket and mint. Slice the lamb into thin strips and add to the bowl. Toss gently.
For the mint dressing:
- Whisk together the oil and the vinegar, season with salt and pepper and stir in the mint.
- Distribute the salad between 2 serving plates and drizzle with mint dressing.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.