Lamb Chops with Rosemary
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
- 2 large lamb chops (or 4 small), trimmed of the fat
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 red capsicum, sliced
- 400g can tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat frypan on a high heat with the olive oil.
- Add the lamb chops, cooking for approx 4 minutes each side or until brown.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for approx 30 minutes.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person