Lamb Rack with Mint Sauce
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 1 rack of lamb, 4 ribs
- 2 cloves of garlic, cut into slivers
- 1 tsp of honey
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tsp malt vinegar
- small bunch of Baby carrots
- 4 yellow squash
- 1 cup green beans
- In a small saucepan heat water and honey. Stir until the honey dissolves.
- Bring mixture to the boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer. Simmer whilst occasionally stirring until thickened slightly. Allow to cool and then add the mint and vinegar and stir well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Trim the excess fat off the lamb rack and then poke a few holes and insert the slivers of garlic.
- Spray a baking dish and then roast the lamb in the oven for 20- 30 minutes for medium rare. Add the carrots and squash to the baking dish at the halfway mark.
- Serve with the mint sauce and the vegetables.