Lamb Rack with Roasted Vegetables
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
- 2 lamb racks, cut each rib separate
- 4 zucchinis, cut in long strips
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, very thinly sliced
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Pre – heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Place the zucchinis, onion and tomatoes in a large baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with the thyme and garlic and season. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat, drizzle lamb racks with a little olive oil and season.
- Cook racks for 1-2 minutes each side or until browned all over.
- Add racks to baking tray with vegetables and roast for a further 10-15 minutes (for medium).
- Remove from oven, set lamb aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Divide vegetables between serving plates, top with lamb racks.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.