Lemon and Balsamic Chicken with Rocket and Parmesan Salad
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 200- 300g skinless chicken breast
- 3 handfuls rocket
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
- 500g mushrooms
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pieces jarred peppers, sliced thinly
- 25g parmesan cheese, grated
- Season chicken breast with lemon zest and salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms to one side and chicken to the other. Cook chicken for 10-minutes, turning once. While chicken is cooking stir mushrooms periodically.
- Drizzle balsamic over chicken breast after it has been turned.
- Once chicken is cooked, slice into tenderloins and serve with warm mushrooms with sliced peppers and rocket/baby spinach.
- Drizzle with pan juices and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
FAST start N Trimsition Y Body trimming Y
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.