Scallop Skewers Wrapped in Prosciutto Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1 onion, finely chopped
1 cup fresh green beans*, sliced
2 large bunch of fresh spinach leaves, washed & drained
1 large bunch of fresh green asparagus
Salt & pepper to season
6 slices of prosciutto
- Brown onion in a frypan, add beans*, spinach and fry gently with asparagus for 1 minute. Season with a little salt & pepper to taste and set aside.
- Slice prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Gently fry scallops in a little olive oil and oregano until just cooked.
- Wrap in prosciutto, place on a skewer and saute over high heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of spinach, beans*, onion and asparagus drizzled with a little olive oil and fennel seeds.
*Add beans for Trimsition or Bodytrimming phase only. Not during FAST Start.