Scrambled eggs and cottage cheese on toast
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tsp of olive oil for the frying pan
- 1 slice of wholemeal or multi-grain toast
- Whilst eggs, stir in the cottage cheese, salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the mixture into the frying pan. Without stirring, gently push the cooked portion to the centre; continue until the egg is completely cooked (but not dry).
- Serve with a slice of toast.