Stir fry beef with asian greens
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 7 min
- 200g rump steak, fat trimmed
- 2 handfuls green beans, top and tailed
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 bunch pak choy, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp ginger, freshly grated
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Heat oil in non stick fry over medium heat.
- Place rump steaks into pan and cook for 3 minutes until browned, turning once. Steak can be BBQ or grilled if this is your preferred cooking method.
- Remove steak from pan and allow to rest.
- Fry, beans, zucchini, pak choy and broccolini in the pan for a few minutes.
- Slice beef and add to the pan with ginger, garlic, soy sauce and hoisin sauce.
- Stir fry for another 2 minutes.