Stir Fry Beef with bamboo shoots
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 200g rump steak, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 220g sliced bamboo, drained
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- ¼ cup of vegetable stock
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 shallots cut into 3 cm pieces
- Pepper to season
- Heat oil wok and add the garlic, when aromatic add the beef and stir, quickly.
- Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce, stir until combined and add the bamboo shoots.
- When the beef is cooked to your preference, add the shallots and sprinkle with pepper and serve.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person