Tomato & onion omelette
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 5 minutes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 slice wholemeal or multi-grain toast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté onion & tomato in fry-pan over medium heat until onion is translucent.
- Reduce heat to low and pour in whisked eggs and cottage cheese mix, cook without stirring for 3-5 minutes, or until egg is cook through.
- Turn omelette out onto plate, serve with toast and salt and pepper to taste.