Vegetable and Chicken Curry
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 400g chicken breast, chopped into strips
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 6 cups of mixed vegetables, roughly chopped (carrots, peppers, cauliflower, peas)
- 4 Tbsp of good quality curry powder
- 2 x 200g tinned tomatoes, crushed
- 2 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- ½ cup of coriander, chopped
- Sauté the onions and garlic in olive oil until brown in a large saucepan.
- Add the chicken strips and curry powder and cook for 5-10 minutes. Add the tinned tomatoes, water and all the vegetables. Cook for a further 15 minutes over a medium heat. Once cooked, add the coriander and serve.
During Trimsition and Body Trimming phases add 1 serve of starchy carbohydrates per person.