Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs, whisked in a large bowl
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced thinly
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp parsley
- Salt & pepper
- 2 slices of wholemeal or multigrain toast
- Heat oil in a large frypan over medium heat.
- Add zucchini and onion, stirring occasionally for 1 minute. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low for approximately 3 to 5 minutes, until zucchini is soft.
- Increase heat to medium-high, add tomatoes and cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat, then pour in the whisked egg & cheese, cook without stirring until the bottom is golden approximately 3-4 minutes. (Lift the edges of the omelette to check the colour).
- Once cooked, slide onto a plate and serve with a slice of toast.