Home Forums Eat How often should I be eating? Reply To: How often should I be eating?

BT Nutritionist
Keymaster

Hi Christine,

Non starchy carbohydrates include foods like your fibrous, green vegetables (i.e, brussel sprouts, broccoli, spinach, kale, asparagus and silverbeet), also the typical types of vegetables you might put in a summer salad such as tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, radishes and capsicum. These vegetables are lower in calories and carbohydrate than starchy vegetables which include root vegetables such as potato, sweet potato and parsnips, and also corn and green peas.
In the My Food Guides section on this website we have a couple of articles; ‘Carbohydrates:Non- Starchy’ and ‘Carbohydrates:Starchy’ which could be worth taking a look at (please note zucchini is a non- starchy vegetable).

The Trimstition phase is a little higher in calories than the FAST Start phase, however, with the inclusion of 10,000 steps as exercise this should help. Sometimes it can take a while for your body to adjust and we encourage you not to give up but to stay consistent! If you would like to then send us an email at info@bodytrim.com.au we can discuss where you are at and how you are doing to see if there are any areas we can maybe tighten up on.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂