Home Forums Eat 1 cup of Veg not 2… and green tea

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Megan
    Participant

Okay… long story short I’m on day 3 of the FAST, been going well, was going through the forums during my lunch break to block out the constent talks of gravy and chips from colleagues to realise I’ve only been having 1 cup of vegetables (cauliflower and brocolli) with my protien at night, instead of 2. Now I don’t imagine this will require a restart due to the FAST stage going well regardless – but I wanted to double check this won’t negatively effect the program or my nutrition.

Also, I’ve had 1 green tea (no milk, no honey) each FAST day as well to break up the water drinking and wanted to make sure this was also ok…

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Megan,

Oh no! You won’t need to restart the program no. You shouldn’t be disadvantaged at all, obviously you could have been getting some extra nutrients in your diet which would have been a bonus, and an extra cup might have helped fill you up had you still been hungry but you’ve made it through and we would recommend you carry on with where you are at.

Make sure you have a good look at the Trimstition guidelines so you don’t unnecessarily miss out on any more food! 🙂

Herbal teas and green teas are absolutely fine for FAST Start and beyond.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.