Home Forums Eat 2nd Day in and Struggling

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lesley 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

gbm1982
    Participant

I’m only on day 2 and really struggling with the decrease in food that Im eating . I am not find the shakes fillinf at all. When it came to dinner last night i just woofed it down like i hadn’t eaten for days . . please tell me Im not going to be hungry forever !

Cain
    Participant

Not at all, your body is just starting to adapt and change to the change of diet. Your stomach is an amazing organ and after a few days your body will adapt and you wont feel as hungry. Keep persisting and stay strong! 🙂

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi there,

How are you feeling today? It is quite normal that you will be hungry during the first phase of the program as we are restricting calorie intake and depending on what your diet consisted of previously this could be by a little or a lot!
    If you are really struggling we would recommend extra serves of non- starchy vegetables which can help fill you up without being too dense in calories.
    You must be onto your third and final day of FAST Start today so there is a light at the end of the tunnel! For the second phase (Trimsition) you will be having 2 meal replacement shakes (breakfast and lunch), 1 balanced meal of protein, non- starchy carbs and starchy carbs (dinner) and 2 protein snacks (morning and afternoon tea) which will help keep you going between main meals.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

umback611
    Participant

Just a silly query really, I’m day two, but nothing shows in the little circles up the top,can you help me with this?

Gaylelhrocks
    Participant

Can’t see all info on the posts -cuts off right and left of screen -I have an iPhone 7. Please make an app.. viewing website on phone is not easy

Gaylelhrocks
    Participant

Sorry don’t mean to reply to your post but this site is confusing

Micheleparkyn
    Participant

It is very hard to determine the words when the screen has been cut off on the sides any help would be great.
    Just beginning day 2 and feel good I was surprised with the amount of energy I had at the gym yesterday feeling gread

Lesley
    Participant

I agree – impossible to read on iPhone – not a good website at all

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.