Home Forums Eat Alcohol

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Jennie
    Participant

Can you consume alcohol at anytime on bodytrim

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Jennie,

Check out our Beverages guide in the ‘My Food Guides’ section. We recommend steering clear of alcoholic beverages for the first two phases of the program (the first week). During the third phase you may have 2 standard drinks per week.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Lauren
    Participant

hi Jennie ,

i have regular drinks of an afternoon I’m on my second week and have lost 5kg already. i think its moderation if i wish to have a drink i don’t treat myself to any carbs or unhealthy food to eat i stick to my shakes and a protein portion with vegetables for dinner.

Priscilla
    Participant

Thats good to know Jennie because I have so many birthday celebrations coming up over the next 2 months.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Some alcoholic drinks are better than others when trying to lose weight, spirits are lower calorie so mix a shot with soda water and a squeeze of citrus for flavour rather than having a high sugar pre-mix drink.
    Diet fizz is better than the high sugar alternatives if this is your only option as a mixer, otherwise soda water is great!
    Steer clear of cocktails with lots of added sugars such as syrups and fruit juices, or the creamy milk-based cocktails.
    Lower alcohol beer is another option, or a glass of red or white wine. Make sure you intersperse your alcoholic drinks with non-alcoholic ones too.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.