Home Forums Eat Availability of BT products seems quite low

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  janineculgan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

em
    Participant

Hi team

I’ve been trying to find the bars both online and in stores (Woolies and Coles) and the availability is quite low (e.g., online Woolies only has two bars – online only – and no slices, no cookies).

In terms of the shakes, I can only now find the vanilla ones on Catch of the Day and you have to buy two boxes at once.

Is there anywhere else form where BT products are available in the variety actually offered?

I’d quite like to try them but I can’t find enough to buy!

Thanks

BT Team Member
    Keymaster

Hi Em, When use Coles or Woolworths online it will give you only options for your local store so will depend on stock levels at those stores to what it shows you is available. We no longer make the sachet boxes so this is the last stock of them on Catch of the Day website. We now have the shakes in a 495g tub. These are available in both Coles & Woolworths. For the best range of our snacks, these are at Woolworths who stocks the bars, cookie and slices. If having trouble finding, please call our Customer Service team on 1800 247 757 who can check store availability for you. Thanks 🙂

Sarah2
    Participant

I cannot get any stock of anything for the last 2 week. We have two coles stores and two Woolworths and neither of them has any stock.

Sarah2
    Participant

Still cannot find stock anywhere. Are you sure that woolworths are still stocking the products because I can only find 1 store within 200 kilometres of me and they only have 1 tub of shakes and said that it is marked down as they are not stocking it anymore.

Cindy
    Participant

I live in Darwin and the stock from Woolworths and Coles has disappeared, I have tired online and in most of the stores in the Darwin area. Any reason why no one is stocking the product anymore. Bodytrim can you please get back to us, as I need to restock next week.
    thanks

janineculgan
    Participant

Hi All,
    Availability BT products in Darwin is extremely low.
    There is only one Woolies store that stocks BT protein drink. It does not stock any other product at all.
    I have been to every Coles and Woolies store in Darwin to find I only have the one store in the suburb Nightciff to go to.
    Bit hard when trying to follow the diet using BT products.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.