Home Forums Eat Breakfast in Fast phase

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

suepernz
    Participant

I have to have food at breakfast time due to medication that needs to be taken with food. Any suggestions as to what’s the best thing to have.

Sue

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Sue,

You should be fine to take your medication along with one of the Bodytrim shakes as this technically is food, just in a liquid form.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

suepernz
    Participant

Thank you I wasn’t sure about this.

Sue

jamesdaniell
    Participant

Hi THERE !

I am very keen to start the diet sooner rather than later BUT I have an early start on Tuesday (0400am) and am worried about the length of my day and the amount of food/sustenance available…. Can you offer some advise for those that tend not to work 9-5 ?

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The first three days of the program are the most restrictive, with three meal replacement shakes and 1 protein meal for dinner.

If you have an especially long &/or particularly active day it could be worth adding in a protein snack. Examples would be a hard- boiled egg, small handful of almonds or other nuts, cottage cheese or hummus with non- starchy vegetables, a small can of tinned fish.
    Besides the extra protein snack you could also choose some foods from the non- starchy vegetables list to snack on. These will be low in calories but high in nutrients.

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.