Home Forums Eat breakfast

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

kevin
    Participant

Hi im on to the body trimming phase and I thought i read somewhere that you can have whole grain protien weet bix with protien powder is this right. thanks kevin

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

For breakfast during the Body Trimming phase you could have 1 wholegrain weetbix as your carbohydrate source, you would then need to add 2 serves of protein to this breakfast, the protein serves could be a serve of milk and mixed nuts & seeds or perhaps a serve of high protein, low carbohydrate protein powder. Try not to rely too much on protein powders though as real foods are best.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Sue
    Participant

Hi, what is a starchy carbohydrate. Your food serving guide only indicates non-starchy vegetables and starchy but what is a starchy carb ?? Sorry this questions might sound silly but I’m a bit confused.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Sue,

If you take a look at the section ‘My Food Guides’ you will find the article ‘Carbohydrates- Starchy’ which tells you a bit more about starchy carbohydrates, the sources and amounts recommended for each phase of the program.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.