Home Forums Eat brekfast plate

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 year, 1 month ago.

• Author

bianca
    Participant

hi,

when prepring your breakfast plate, do you include both together the starchy and non starchy as well as the two proteins, or only one of the starchy or non starchy to be served with your proteins?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  bianca.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Bianca,

For the Breakfast Meal we recommend one serve of starchy or non- starchy carbohydrate, or perhaps half of each.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

Jackie
    Participant

This is what i was wondering too. Starting body trimming phase tomorrow so getting prepared for breakfast.

Karen
    Participant

Hi, I would like to make the chia pudding. Your blog says chia seeds and coconut milk. But doesn’t say the amounts of each.

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

Our sincere apologies for the delay in reply!

For this pudding we would recommend 1 Tbsp of chia seeds and no more than 1/2 a cup of coconut milk and you could even add a little cinnamon for taste. This is a ‘once- a- day’ type meal.

Enjoy!

BT Nutritionist 🙂

KATHY
    Participant

Hi might seem darft however I would like to just check the portion size when you say 2 serves of protein for breakfast is that 2 x 100g of protein? I have just started Bodytrimming stage day 8 and don’t want to over do portion size, also the snack size of protein is it 50g?

Thank you
    Kate

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

For the two serves of protein recommended at breakfast time check the serving size for the protein food in the food guides (could be meat, legumes, dairy, eggs, nuts) and have two of these serves. The snack size for protein would be 50- 100g.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.