Home Forums Eat Can I restart the program?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Bea
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’ve been doing the program for around 5 weeks. I’ve lost 5 kgs and lots of cm’s. I have to buy new work pants! But I’ve lost my way in the past week. A few big bust outs, alcohol, holiday food….I’m feeling really horrible. Makes me realise how great I’ve been feeling eating the body trim way!

I feel like my sugar cravings have returned and I’m finding it really hard to stick with the program. Is it okay to go back and start from the beginning again? I feel like I need a fresh start to get back on track

Thanks all and good luck with the program

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Bea,

Firstly, well done on you weight loss!

If you feel like starting from the beginning again will help to give you a fresh start then this would totally be okay.

Perhaps try and make use of fruit when you get cravings for sweet things (remember most fruits are considered non- starchy carbs), sometimes a slice of sweet juicy pineapple or melon can make all the difference!

Don’t beat yourself up about falling off track, so long as you get back on quick (and this doesn’t happen too often) there really is minimal damage done.

Kindest Regards,

BT Nutritionist πŸ™‚

pc.goodwin
    Participant

hi I have lost 2.1 kilos but I have been sick the last week so can I restart the programme

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi there pc,

Oh no! Hopefully you are feeling much better now! If you feel that starting from the beginning again will help to give you a fresh start then this would totally be okay. We would just recommend that you make sure you are feeling 100% first!

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist πŸ™‚

Petrina
    Participant

Hi – how long can I stay on the first phase of the program and is it detrimental to my health long-term?

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Petrina,

We don’t recommend you stay on the first phase of the program for longer than the initial three days.
    The first phase of the program has you consuming 3x Bodytrim FAST Shakes a day. These shakes are specially formulated, nutritionally balanced meal replacements which allow us to start simply. They provide an easy meal option and allow us to set a baseline from where we can start introducing and educating you on the real and nutritious foods that will soon replace them. While the shakes are nutritionally balanced the whole idea of the new BT program is to get you to transition onto healthier real food options. The shakes are a meal replacement but are not a suitable replacement for total diet long term.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.