Home Forums Think Dashboard

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  BT Nutritionist 1 month ago.

• Author

Rowena
    Participant

Does the day that your upto change colour or something so you can get excited about how well your going?

Cynthia
    Participant

Here we go my first day on the program. Wish me luck. So tired of my clothes fitting tight

Team BT
    Keymaster

Hi Cynthia,

Best of luck on the program, stay motivated and you’ll see success.

Team BT

Cynthia
    Participant

found the first three days to do so I had to start again. Today is my first Day and it is 4pm and so far good. Mind over matter. Keeping full with water looking forward for my evening protein meal.

Team BT
    Keymaster

Well done Cynthia good luck!

sarah
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

So excited to start.. I just want to make sure my understanding is correct after the fast start and trimsition stage do you remain in the body trimming stage for the remainder of the program or do you repeat this process every 8 days?

Cheers,
    Wish everyone well with their journey,
    Sarah

Anita
      Participant

Hi Sarah, I just started too – and so far so good. I feel so much better in less than 2 days! I’m aiming to keep to this challenge and come out winning…

Team BT
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah, after the Fast Start and Trimstition you move on to the Body Trimming phase and remain in this phase going forward. Thanks. BT team

bev
    Participant

I have just started ,but today I had low blood precure 96/40

Marie
    Participant

Can I have the old body trim cearial at breakfast after day 8

Fergus
    Participant

Going to give this a go. Just over hating myself.

Dianne
    Participant

I’m on day four. Can you give Ma a time plan of when to have shakes and protein snacks and what to have for dinner during this phase

Team BT
    Keymaster

Hi Dianne,

Please email us (so we have your details) and we will send you a meal plan example to follow.
    Good luck on the program!
    Bt team

Martin
    Participant

Hi, just done day 4 but keep having stomach pains like cramps and headaches? is this just the body craving something? hope it will pass as i’m determined to make this work!

BT Nutritionist
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Are you making sure you are drinking your 2-3 Litres of water each day? Headaches and stomach discomfort (due to constipation) may be a result of not getting enough fluids which is important during all phases, but especially the first phase of the program.
    Similarly, make sure that you are getting the recommended serves of non- starchy carbohydrate vegetables, these will provide you with fibre which can help with protein digestion and regularity, and therefore prevent stomach discomfort.
    It’s a good idea to mix up your sources of protein, making sure you get a mix of both animal and plant based protein. A high protein load could result in stomach discomfort, plant sourced protein generally has a lower protein content than animal protein so try and include some meat- free options.
    Is this something you have been experiencing since starting the program or more recently? The FAST Shakes are dairy based so some people may find a bit of discomfort with having these if they are lactose intolerant, or even if they are just not used to consuming so much dairy products. With moving on to the next phases of the program we reduce the consumption of FAST Shakes so if it is the shakes that are causing this discomfort then these symptoms should subside.

If you are still experiencing this after a week please email us and we can try find a solution for you.

Kind Regards,

BT Nutritionist 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.