Home Forums Think first day, failed

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Maria
    Participant

Started my first day, on bodytrim fast shake, gave up for lunch, I excersise heaps,but doing a shake fast is hard, but I want to try again hopefully with success, who has lost weight doing the fast shake 8 days

Rachael
    Participant

Hi Maria,
    Don’t worry you will get there. I did the first 3 days when I knew I didn’t have much on so it was easy to stay at home and not get stuck. I lost 3 kgs on the first 3 days when I did the fast detox. It’s really worth the effort to kick start and motivate you into success. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water as this keeps you feeling full. Cheers Rachael

Maria
    Participant

Thanks Rachael, I will try again on the weekend, the 3kg is amazing, did you have 3 shakes and only vegetables for dinner.i drink heaps of water.

Kellie
    Participant

I am up to my 3rd day and have been tempted to give up about 6 times but I’m determined! I have lost 800g in 2 days, which is pretty good considering I only want to lose 7kg in total. Stick with it and remember that you can have 100g of protein with your veggies at dinner.

Maria
    Participant

Thanks everyone, the support is amazing, 3 days fasting not long, I need to set myself up, so I don’t fail, I know I can do it, will start my 1st day on Saturday, that way 2 days I’m home, 3rd day should be easy if the weight drops off.

Kellie
    Participant

How are you going with your 3 fasting days Maria?

Maria
    Participant

Hi Kellie,today first day and I have made it, so happy, even though was a bit hungry at night I just drank green tea, early night. 2nd day tomorrow hope it’s easier, but I will do it right through without cheating, knowing I can have a cheat meal end of trimistion, but I’m sure I won’t feel like it after I see results.

Maria
      Participant

2nd day, I’m doing so well, I don’t have cravings, drinking heaps of water, feeling lighter, weighing on Thursday after my 3 days.

Amanda
    Participant

Today is my first day on the new body trim and shakes.i was on the original plan and lost 17kg.Now I’m stuck with my last four kg so I know this new plan will definitely help. BT is the easiest lifestyle plan I have ever found.just follow it and you will be successful

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.